Updated 5 months ago
Welcome to Pamperdeck. Where we use the terms Pamperdeck, company, website, we, us or our, we refer to Pamperdeck.com which controls and operates this platform.
You agree not to:
2. violate any UK and international laws
3. post any kind of threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material
4. post false, fake, confusing or misleading listings, ads, content, messages or material of any kind
5. infringe the trademark, copyright or other rights of third parties (including copyrighted images)
6. post and distribute spam content in listings, ads or user reviews
7. distribute viruses, malware or malicious code that may harm Pamperdeck and its content
8. bypass security measures to access restricted content
9. put an unreasonable strain/load on our infrastructure or interfere with normal functioning of Pamperdeck service and its website, apps or other digital platforms
10. modify listings, ads or user reviews or access accounts of users without their consent
11. collect content via automated means on Pamperdeck without our express written permission
12. harvest user personal information that is publicly available on Pamperdeck without their consent (includes but not limited to: email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.)
It’s all about positive experience. We want Pamperdeck to be a safe place for advertising Health and Beauty related services. We work together with the community to ensure everyone has a pleasant and positive experience with Pamperdeck. Please report issues, offensive content, suspicious listings, ads or user reviews and policy breaches to us using the reporting system found in each listing as well as via our contact page. For help, please visit this page.
Users who seek to create issues and problems; act suspiciously and with malicious intent while disregarding our policies; infringe the rights of third parties; circumvent temporary or permanent suspensions and harass Pamperdeck employees and other users, may have their accounts, listings, ads or user reviews and content permanently removed from our website, apps and other digital platforms. We also may:
1. issue warnings to users;
2. limit access to Pamperdeck and our services;
3. use technical measures to prevent access to Pamperdeck;
4. terminate our services to you altogether;
5. remove any content that violates our terms;
6. take legal steps to keep users off our website including legal action against users;
7. disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities when required to do so.
However, whatever actions we decide to take, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on Pamperdeck and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on Pamperdeck or use of Pamperdeck by users.
In order to get maximum exposure, we may display your listing, ad or user review on other third party sites, services, apps, tools or social media channels. By using Pamperdeck, you agree that your listings, ads and user reviews can be displayed on third party sites, services, apps, tools or social media channels.
We charge fees for certain services and features on Pamperdeck. If the service or feature you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept our terms that will be clearly visible before the payment is submitted.
All our fees are charged in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). From time to time our fees may change. In such cases we will notify you of this by posting new fees on Pamperdeck. We may temporarily change our fees for promotional purposes and events or during announcement of new services. These changes will take effect upon public announcement.
2. If your listing, ad and content has benefited from the exposure after being posted on Pamperdeck;
3. If your listing, ad and content is posted in the Massage category or any of its subcategories;
4. If your listing, ad and content is removed/deleted by you;
Please note the above list is not exhaustive and there may be other instances in which you may or may not be entitled to a refund of paid fees. We look at all claims on a “case by case” scenario. For more information, please get in touch with us directly.
Infringement & third party rights
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties, intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark.
Third party owners of copyright, design, trademark and other rights can report any listings, ads and content which may infringe on their rights and request for them to be removed. In order to request a removal, please use this form.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Links to third party websites
We and Pamperdeck users may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites or the damage that may arise as a consequence of you clicking on such links.
While we do our best to review content, you accept and agree not to hold us responsible for content, listings, ads and general information other users post and for their actions. Listing, ad and user review content is provided by other users, therefore we cannot guarantee the accuracy, legality or safety of the content posted on Pamperdeck and the services/treatments that are offered by its users. We do not accept liability under any circumstances of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene or indecent content, information or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any user, person or entity, including any action that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable UK or international law.
You agree and accept that our service and website are offered on “as is” basis and that we cannot guarantee continuous, secure and error-free access to Pamperdeck. While all attempts will be made to correct any reported or discovered defects, we cannot guarantee that any of the defects will be corrected at all, on time or that the website and services will be free of defects or be available uninterrupted. No express, implied or statutory warranty, guarantee or promise is given about the availability, operation and security of our services, website, apps and other digital platforms. This includes any warranty of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
We are not liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss (including profit) or damage (including reputation), however caused, even if advised by you or foreseeable by us including any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits or other liabilities arising out of your use of our website, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. In any case or outcome, by our direct decision or that of UK/International court, if we are found liable, then our liability to you or any third party will be limited to £20 Pounds Sterling (GBP).
These terms shall not limit our liability for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or any fraudulent misrepresentation by Pamperdeck.
Data protection and Privacy
By using Pamperdeck you agree to our Privacy notice and our processing of data in accordance with GDPR and EU/UK protection law.
Any disputes that you may have with Pamperdeck users, shall remain between yourself and those involved. You agree to release Pamperdeck in its entirety including its employees from any claims, demands or damages.
If you have additional questions, concerns or require more information about Pamperdeck or our policies, do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com. We will reply as soon as possible.