Updated 5 months ago
Pamperdeck is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence whilst protecting the privacy of our users. Where we use the terms Pamperdeck, company, website, we, us or our, we refer to Pamperdeck.com which controls and operates this platform.
Our transparent privacy notice is for visitors to our website, app and other digital platforms. It is designed to outline what information is being collected, how it is used and what measures are taken to keep it safe as well as inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We may, from time to time, amend this privacy notice by posting the revised version in place of the current. We may notify you by means of a prominent banner on our website or by email about changes.
Because of the nature of our business, the information you provide when posting a listing, an ad and a user review will be made available to public via our website. You will be advised what information is published online during the posting process. In general, please refrain from sharing any sensitive information if you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or if you believe doing so may put you in danger.
This privacy notice applies to our Pamperdeck website and any such service that falls under our direct control and ownership and can be accessed via alternative methods such as apps, platforms, mobile phones, services etc.
The definition of personal data
The Definition under the GDPR
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”
The data we collect about you
When you post a listing, an ad or a user review we may ask you for certain information which will contain your personal details such as your first name, last name, phone number, email address, bank credit/debit card details and optionally your billing address (billing address is only collected when you purchase a paid plan). In order to provide a more personalised user experience and help us improve our website we may also record which features you are interested in and what plans you purchase as well as general website use and traffic on our website.
A breakdown of data we collect, process and keep:
- Identity data – includes your title, name, last name, username, date of birth, billing address, telephone number and email address.
- Application data – includes information provided by you when posting a listing, an ad or a user review on our website, this includes location of your premises where treatment is conducted, opening hours, general information relating to your business, services and treatments, photographs of yourself/practice/service/treatment, direct messages between yourself and interested parties, listings you search for and save as favourites.
- Financial data – includes payment card details.
- Transaction data – includes details about the services or plans you have purchased from us including payment figures and order history records.
- Technical and statistical data – includes IP address, login data, browser type, version, various add-ons, operating system type, version, time zone, location, statistical and demographic data, session information, length of visits to certain pages on our website, repeat visits and page interaction information such as clicks.
- Profile data – includes your preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data – includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data – includes your marketing and communications preferences from us.
- Aggregated data – includes statistical and/or demographic data that we collect, use and share. This data is anonymised and does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Technical and statistical data to better understand what percentage of users use a particular website and/or app feature.
Information provided to us by you
You may submit your information on our website which we receive and store electronically or information that you may provide to us via other ways such as by email, by telephone or in person. Such information may be collected when you join us (open an account with us), access your account, add a listing, post an ad, enter competitions, submit user reviews or when getting in touch with us.
Information provided automatically
Whenever you interact with our website we may receive and store technical information. Like many websites, we use “cookies” (see the ”Cookies” section below) and obtain certain information automatically when your web browser accesses our website.
Information provided by third parties and publicly available sources
We may sometimes receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. Such information may be obtained from advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers, financial data providers, identity data from sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register. We may need to verify your identity with a third party operator to allow the use of certain website and app features. For example, if you want to become a verified business or individual on our platform, we may ask you to confirm your identity with us first. In order to confirm the supplied information, we may need to verify it with a third party such as identity data provider.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data according to law to:
- fulfil an agreement with you
- provide and improve our services to you
- provide you with a personalised experience on our website, apps and other platforms
- provide you with a customer service
- contact you about your account and our services
- provide you with personalised advertising and marketing
- help us detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity
- investigate security breaches
- pursue our legitimate business interests
- comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
With your full consent, we may at times send you marketing communications such as promotional offers, invitations to surveys, competitions etc. You will have an option to opt out at any moment in time.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law; to transfer or merge our business or our assets.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
Your full or partial personal data may be transferred abroad by our third parties that reside outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever this takes place we will ensure a third party utilises an adequate level of protection. Your data will never be sold to third parties but only transferred for safekeeping or to process certain requests or to access certain features on our website, app and other digital platforms.
We have utilised appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being misused, accessed, altered or disclosed by unauthorised party or individual.
Any suspected personal data breach will be thoroughly investigated by us using procedures that we have put in place. We will notify you and an applicable regulator of a breach where required to do so by law.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Different laws require us to keep your personal data for various periods of time. For example, by law we have to retain certain personal data such as your identity, contact information, financial and transaction data for tax purposes for periods of up to six years.
Depending on circumstances we may be able to delete your personal data upon request but only if the UK law and regulatory rules allow us to do so. In cases where you’ve opened an account with us and haven’t made a purchase, you can request for your data to be deleted entirely.
We may anonymise the data so it no longer be associated with you and use it for statistical purposes, in which case we may retain such data indefinitely and without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
According to data protection laws under certain circumstances you have rights in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to following actions:
1. Request access to your personal data
2. Request correction of your personal data
3. Request erasure of your personal data
4. Request restriction of processing your personal data
5. Object to processing of your personal data
6. Request restriction of processing your personal data
7. Request transfer of your personal data
8. Right to withdraw consent
In case you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by email email@example.com
Fees to process your data request
We do not charge a fee to process your data request, however we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is repetitive or excessive. In such circumstances we may refuse to comply with your request.
In order to disclose your personal data to you we will need to verify your identity to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to an individual who has no right to view it.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. In case of delays you will be notified and kept up to date with progress.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites and apps. When you click on such links, third party websites and apps may collect data about you. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When visiting third party websites and apps we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website and app you visit. While we do our best to ensure the content of third party websites and apps is appropriate and follows our guidelines, we cannot guarantee nor be responsible for content of third party websites and apps.
Cookies and similar technology
If you have additional questions, concerns or require more information about Pamperdeck or our policies, do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible.